- ASTHMA REVIEW - please use our on line form.
- Access your medical records on line - please contact the surgery for details. Make appointments, request prescriptions through the same website.
- What to do when the surgery is closed - if you need urgent medical attention when the surgery is closed you should dial 111. This will connect you to the NHS 111 service free of charge which is provided by a local organisation: Derbyshire Health United. You will be assessed and directed to the most appropriate point of care for your particular needs. You can also dial 111 if you require health information
- Patient Participation Group - our Patient group meets approximately once every two months at the Surgery, starting at 6.25 pm. Please consider joining - your views are valuable to the Surgery and the group is the appropriate conduit through which views can be expressed. Please ask for more details at reception.
- Self help is available - information can be found on the Self Help page.
- Named GP - all patients have been allocated a named GP in accordance with the latest Government agenda. If you wish to know who your named GP is please ask at Reception. As always please book in with the Doctor of your choice as this does not mean that you should only see your named GP.
Surgery Closures -
The Surgery will be closed on Wednesday afternoons once a month for training sessions for either a whole afternoon or two hours from 1 - 3. We will still be open for afternoon Surgeries but reception will be closed during these times and there will be no telephone access.
Dates for 2019 - 2020
- April 17 1 - 3.30
- May 15 1 - 6:30
- June 19 1 - 3.30
- July 17 1 - 6:30
- September 18 1 - 6:30
- October 16 1 - 3.30
- November 21 1 - 6:30
- January 15 2020 - 1 - 6:30
- February 19 1 - 3.30
- March 18 1 - 6:30
We have added a new page to our website for patients who would like to get involved in research. Please follow the posted links if you wish to take part.
On line triage
Did you know you can now consult our practice team online?
· Request medical advice and treatment from our clinical team online
· Manage problems with help from our team that may not need a face to face appointment
· Request a telephone appointment
· Check whether you need to be seen for medical queries before booking an appointment
· Make administrative enquiries such as sick notes and referral queries
· No login details are needed
· We’ll get back to you within 2 working days
· Click on the banner above to begin
Welcome to Riversdale Surgery
The Doctors and staff at Riversdale Surgery in Belper are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Data Privacy Notice - see under the Information for patients tab for our Data Privacy Notice.
Please visit the website below to access Joined up Care in Belper
Southern Derbyshire Clinical Commissioning Group have asked for your help in shaping the future of service delivery within the NHS by completing their survey and leaving your feedback. You will find the link in the Patient Group Section.
Riversdale Surgery is part of Derbyshire's Safe Place Scheme and is a registered Safe Haven for those adults with learning disabilities. See the Safe Haven page for more details.
|Monday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||08:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||08:00 - 18:30|